[ome-users] question about Bio-Formats.

Qi Gong qigong at gwmail.gwu.edu
Tue Apr 7 15:53:32 BST 2015

Hello Sebastien,

Thank you for your email. I am sorry, my description was not clear. It is
not "1-by-1". Now I could extract some sub_area of image, but the extracted
image is *1-to-1 *pixel with WSI. What we want is a thumbnail. In other
word, we want to display the whole WSI or a large part of WSI in a small
size. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Qi

mobile phone: 2024060862