[ome-users] Crop on import with Nikon ND2 image files - Only works with x-origin=1

Sebastien Besson seb.besson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:44:25 BST 2014

Hi Enno,

which version of Bio-Formats are you using? The upcoming 5.0.3 release of Bio-Formats
will include a large set of bug fixes for the ND2 format.
Could you upload a sample file to http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/ for us to check
this release also addresses your issues?

Best regards,
Sebastien