[ome-users] problem download client

Kenneth Gillen k.h.gillen at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Jul 16 18:39:39 BST 2014

Hi Julio,

Would you happen to know the rough times and some example IP addresses of the users which were having problems? (IPs if you have them would be better in private email).

Many thanks,

Kenny

--

Kenneth Gillen
OME System Administrator

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street