[ome-users] missing images reading Nikon nd2 files

Karsten karo13de at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:36:09 BST 2014

Roger, I have to correct, the uploaded dataset ...MM63_C10h has after NIS Elements Viewer 105 rgb images, not 106. One, the last image is missing and that is always the case.

NIS don't show me any series and we don't know where either series or t/z sequences appear. Also my colleague states having saved the files without any known changes!

Regards

Karsten

Again with better subject

Am 16.07.2014 um 13:00 schrieb ome-users-request at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk:

> For the latter image I see:
>
> x = 1280
> y = 960
> c = 3
> series = 104 (0..103)
>
> It looks like it's missing the last two planes?  So it's definitely seen
> as 106 series in Nikon Elements?  Are there any other problems here
> relating to the image dimensionality e.g. for channels or z/t?

Karsten
karo13de at googlemail.com