[ome-users] Fwd: How to read .ome ??

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Jul 9 16:33:33 BST 2014

Hi Tabaré,

> I have  videos as. "ome" and when opened it I only visualize an
> image but not the video.
> How can I open .ome  files in ImageJ?

This was also asked on the ome-users mailing list (in CC) a few days
ago, the reply to which is here:

http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-users/2014-July/004564.html

If you could please post to the ome-users mailing list with the additional
information requested in that reply, along with the version of Bio-Formats
that you are using (which is shown by clicking
"Help > About Plugins > Bio-Formats Plugins"), then we can hopefully
resolve the problem.

Regards,
-Melissa