[ome-users] Fwd: How to read .ome ??

Roger Leigh rleigh at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jul 4 09:18:55 BST 2014

On 03/07/14 18:30, Tabare tabare wrote:

> Hello, I have  videos as. "ome" and when opened it I only visualize an
> image but not the video.
> How can I open .ome  files in ImageJ?
>
> (I have BIOFORMAT and LOCI)

It should be possible to open this file using the Bio-Formats ImageJ
plugin.  If you go to Plugins->Bio-Formats->Bio-Formats Importer, it
should be possible to open the file and this should show up as a
timeseries.  Is this what you tried already?

It's worth checking if "View stack with" is set to e.g. hyperstack and
that none of the splitting options are selected.

Regards,
Roger

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,