[ome-users] OMERO 5 install

Mark Woodbridge m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Apr 28 11:39:23 BST 2014

Hi,

I've just setup a fresh OMERO 5.0.1 installation on RHEL6. It all
appears to be working fine but there are a couple of errors/warnings in
the logs. I just wondered if these are something to worry about? The
libIceStormService.so.33 error suggests something is hard-coded to use
Ice 3.3 even though I'm using the ice35 version of OMERO and the 3.5
ZeroC RPMs.

Mark.

admin diagnostics:

	OMERO.IceStorm is "inactive (disabled)"

Blitz-0.log:

	2014-04-28 11:20:26,909 WARN  [
o.services.blitz.fire.TopicManager$Impl] (      main) Could not cast to
TopicManager
	Ice.NoEndpointException: null

master.err:

	!! 04/28/14 11:20:07.858 OMERO.IceStorm: error: ServiceManager: unable
to load entry point `IceStormService,33:createIceStorm':
libIceStormService.so.33: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

PixelData-0.log:

	2014-04-28 11:20:31,855 WARN  [
ome.services.util.ServiceHandler] (2-thread-4)
DataIntegrityViolationException thrown.
	org.springframework.dao.DuplicateKeyException:
PreparedStatementCallback; SQL [insert into configuration (name, value)
values (?,?)]; ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"configuration_pkey"; nested exception is
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value violates
unique constraint "configuration_pkey"