[ome-users] dm4 imports with um scale instead of nm

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Oct 10 16:23:06 BST 2013

Hi Ralph,

> thanks for pointing me to this mailing list. I have uploaded the
> file but had to _rename_ it to from 8.dm4 to 8.dm3 because .dm4
> files were not enabled for upload.
>
> The image opens fine with both .dm4 or .dm3 suffixx. The field of
> view or physical size is right in terms of the numbers but not the
> unit. Microns are displayed but it should be nanometers, as it is a
> TEM image.

Thank you for uploading a sample file.  There is a ticket on our issue
tracking system to address this (as you may have seen already):

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/11509

You will receive an automated email each time that ticket is updated; if
you prefer not to receive those updates please let us know.

Regards,
-Melissa