[ome-users] Configuring Omero to use LDAP

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jul 9 16:27:26 BST 2013

Hi John

Can I just check whether the following problems came after database migration from production OMERO 4.3 or just are just trying to install brand new OMERO 4.4.8 instance? Please give us more details of what exactly you manage to complete.

I would strangly recommend you to use the latest package from https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/products/omero/downloads

1. Do you have OMERO_PREFIX set up?
export OMERO_PREFIX=/opt/OMERO.server-4.4.6-ice33-b102

I definitely see some issues with PATH

Please make sure is set up as follow https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/omero4/sysadmins/unix/server-install-linux.html#environment-variables

Please try to revert to 4.4.8 and give us full logs from omero/var/log including Blitz_0.log

Ola

Aleksandra Tarkowska, M.Sc. Eng.
OME Software Developer

Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street