[ome-users] OMERO 4.4 upgrade

Mark Woodbridge m.woodbridge at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 16:11:18 BST 2012

P.S. One thing that would be really helpful is an web config setting
that is passed through the jnlp to insight that specifies the default
server to log into. Otherwise every new web start user will be trying to
log into 'localhost' before wondering if they're using the wrong
password etc. A related issue is that (on my machine at least) it's
quite hard to change the server name - I have to click on the port
number and use tab to get back to the host field for some reason.

Mark.