[ome-users] Import in Insight

Stefan Dürrenberger stefan.duerrenberger at unibas.ch
Mon Sep 26 14:26:27 BST 2011

Hi all,

I was finally able to test OMERO 4.3.2 and the support for Hitachi
S-4800 files. Thanks to everyone who made this possible!

Here's a minor problem I discovered:

The import for Hitachi files works great with the standalone version of
the importer, but when I import the images from Insight, they are not
added to the project/dataset (they do show up in other views such as
"Images").

I was not able to reproduce this with other image formats so I don't
know if it's a common problem. The Hitachi uses a separate txt file for
the metadata, which could be the source of the problem.

It's not really a big issue since I can just use the standalone
importer. But maybe it affects other users too.

regards,

Stefan

--
Stefan Dürrenberger