[ome-users] SVS file format functionality problem

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 22:41:27 GMT 2011

Hi Kim (& Leon),

 I'm not sure what the "Version 5.0" logging statement means.
Could you show us that part of the log? Our roadmap for when and what OMERO 5.0 is has evolved over time. We probably need to clear that up.

Could you give us some more details on how slow you're finding the import?
I just tried it again with your sample file, running the server on my laptop (Recent Macbook Pro) and it took about 8 minutes to generate image pyramids for all the images apart from the largest (which fails).
Is it taking you longer than this?

I have also noticed incidentally that my laptop seems to be working hard at the failing image (fan going etc) until I delete it using Insight.
Haven't investigated this fully yet. My logs are attached.

 Cheers,

  Will.