[ome-users] OMERO functionality

Kim Linton kim.linton at monash.edu
Tue Nov 1 03:29:48 GMT 2011

Hi There,

I am a new user of OMERO and have a few quick questions please *hopefully
they haven't been answered before*.

In relation to groups:

1) if I add images to project data sets while I am in collaboration group -
I can only see these images while I am in the collaboration group (not when
I am in my private group aswell).
Regardless of which group I am publishing my images to is there a
consolidated list somewhere of all my images?

2) If I upload images to the collaboration group I am unable to see these
images via the OMERO plug in for ImageJ. Not sure what I am doing wrong
here....

Archive
3) If I upload a file and select the Archive option, should I be able to
use the OMERO plug in for ImageJ considering that it saves as the original
file type and the OME-TIFF file type?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Kim