[ome-users] Sharing with OMERO.web

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Feb 4 12:07:49 GMT 2010

Mark,

if you get a chance, do you think you could destill what you would
like to see in an LDAP plugin on the forum thread:

   http://openmicroscopy.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14

or possibly even post your modifications. This is something that will
also be improved for 4.2, and the more input, the better.

~J.