[ome-users] OMERO Import issues...

David Gutman dagutman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 16:28:28 BST 2009

I'm using a 64 bit distro so just made my java heap size like 6 GB's---

I'll have to double check my images-- they were just 16 megapixels (4k*4k)
image tiles I had alreaduy converted from tiff--> JPG to hopefully resolve
some of the issues I had been having...

But still seemed to choke-- this time I was able to get them to import, but
when I actually tried to load them through the webclient, it just kept
displaying a "no image" tag for the thumbail.. kind of odd

dg

David A Gutman, M.D. Ph.D.
Center for Comprehensive Informatics
Emory University School of Medicine