[ome-users] Color Picker

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Oct 22 20:27:33 BST 2009

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your feedback.

I think the eye-dropper icon is a bit confusing. Not sure what this
button does actually.

To change the colour of a channel, you need to right-click on the
channel on-off button.
This should bring up the colour picker.

Hope that helps,

   Will.

On 22 Oct 2009, at 14:25, Scott Grieshaber wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First of all thanks for the new release, 4.1.0 supports our
> Micromanager files and all the metadata brilliantly.  However, I
> seem to have an issue with the insight client, when i try and remap
> the color look up tables using the the eye dropper icon the color
> picker never appears.  Their doesn't seem to be anyway to change
> colors.  I have tried using the new thumbnail color picker as well
> and when i hover over the channel i get a box stating "Toggle
> Channel on/off" and it will toggle and change to greyscale but no
> way to chose new color tables.  I have tried this using the 4.1.0
> version of insight against the 4.1.0 version of the server running
> on Mac OSX 10.5.8. and the client running on either 10.5.8 or
> 10.6.1 with the same results.   If you can shed some light on this
> issue i would appreciate it.
>
> Scott
>
> Scott Grieshaber Ph.D.
> Assistant Professor
> University of Florida

William Moore
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
College of Life Sciences
University of Dundee
Scotland
DD1 5PH