[ome-users] Color Picker

Scott Grieshaber sgriesha at mac.com
Thu Oct 22 14:25:28 BST 2009

Hello,

First of all thanks for the new release, 4.1.0 supports our
Micromanager files and all the metadata brilliantly.  However, I seem
to have an issue with the insight client, when i try and remap the
color look up tables using the the eye dropper icon the color picker
never appears.  Their doesn't seem to be anyway to change colors.  I
have tried using the new thumbnail color picker as well and when i
hover over the channel i get a box stating "Toggle Channel on/off" and
it will toggle and change to greyscale but no way to chose new color
tables.  I have tried this using the 4.1.0 version of insight against
the 4.1.0 version of the server running on Mac OSX 10.5.8. and the
client running on either 10.5.8 or 10.6.1 with the same results.   If
you can shed some light on this issue i would appreciate it.

Scott

Scott Grieshaber Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
University of Florida