[ome-users] Omero4 installation - [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Mon Mar 30 11:53:38 BST 2009

Hi,

I am installing Omero4, following the instructions here:

http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/documents/data-management/omero4/server/installation

and when I do 'bin/omero admin start' I get this error:

[Errno 2] No such file or directory

There is nothing in the logs, although the var/master , var/log and
var/registry directories are created (all empty). Maybe I missed something
but it's hard to tell what with this error message. I am using the same
server where Omero 3.2 is installed, but I stopped it and I am using a newly
created database.

The output from 'bin/omero config get' is:

omero.data.dir=/srv/OMERO4/
omero.db.name=omero4

bin/omero admin status also causes:

[Errno 2] No such file or directory

I noticed there's no line like

psql -U omero -h localhost omero4 < OMERO4__0.sql

in the install instructions, but I tried that after I got the error and the
results are the same.

Thanks for any help,
- Paulo