[ome-users] icegridnode: error: property `Ice.Default.Locator' is not set

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Dec 30 21:42:07 GMT 2009

You might take a look at:

  http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracOnOsxTracdAsLaunchdService

for an example of how to get started and possibly use a launchd editor
like lingon:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/lingon/files/

If you have MacPorts installed, you may want to use daemondo in
combination with launchd:

  http://guide.macports.org/#reference.startupitems

Let us know how things go.
~Josh