[ome-users] Deleting Images, Resetting OMERO and Javadocs...

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Tue Apr 21 12:24:27 BST 2009

Hi,

I have three questions regarding OMERO Beta 4.0.1

1)
I am having an issue with the deletion of images using OMERO.insight on a fresh OMERO Beta 4.0.1 server. Not sure if this is an issue with how I installed OMERO or if it is a bug. But if anyone could point me in the right direction to solve/understand this I would be very grateful. I have attached the error message to this email.

2)
I have a second server up that I use for development/testing, I would like to reset the server by clearing all the contents, so my question is how do I do this?

Is it a simple case of just doing a dropdb and dropuser on the omero database/user and then deleting the contents of the /OMERO/ filestore directory? And then just re-running through the database/user installation procedure as shown on: http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/documents/data-management/omero4/server/installation

3)
Is there any Javadoc for the Java API for OMERO? I did have a look on trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk, and from what I could see there it should be up at: http://hudson.openmicroscopy.org.uk/job/OMERO/javadoc/

But there is nothing up at that page. I just get a "Status Code:  404" error.

Thats it really,
Thanks for your time and for the great work you are putting in the OMERO project...

J.

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/