[ome-users] Problems with webadmin and insight

Jeremiah Tattersall jeremiahtattersall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 20:22:26 BST 2009

Hello all,

I finally got OMERO 4.0.0 working! Thank you for all the help and patience.
I used DarwinPorts to install Ice and that fixed the python load error I was
getting while trying to initialize the server.

I am currently having difficulty with my 3.2 database. Once 4.0.0 was
installed the images in 3.2 where blank. All the meta information is there
and I can still open the files in ImageJ.

I am also having a problem downloading in insight. The download button is
greyed.

The last issue I am having is with the webadmin. Safari loads and says that
it cannot connect to the server. I followed the steps found in the trouble
shooting section to no avial.

Thank you again for all the help.

--
-Jeremiah Tattersall