[ome-users] Fwd: 2009 OME User's Meeting-- Paris!

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 14 17:52:00 BST 2009

Hi All-

Forwarding to list, with permission.

Clearly, we need work on our installation, and our docs.  Beta4 is
proving much harder to work with than Beta3.x.

Anybody else there have problems like Dani?  Speak up so we know how
to make things better!

Finally, Dani's suggesting of an Installation Party at Paris Meeting
is a good one-- we'll do that.

Cheers,

Jason

Begin forwarded message: