[ome-users] Web client suggestions

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Thu Apr 2 16:49:09 BST 2009

Hi,

After using the web client for a bit, I have two suggestions:

When I log in, I always have to select the server, because the default is
none. Ideally, that field shouldn't exist when there is only one server,
which could be silently passed on. Even if there are multiple servers, there
could be a sensible default, like the last used server, or most frequently
used.

For me, it would be convenient to have the user name displayed in the header
at all times (for instance, having the user name instead of "my account").
It's particularly useful because I'm jumping between root and my user all the
time, but it's also good for shared computers.

Regards,
Paulo