[ome-users] Encrypting Omero communications

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Wed Nov 5 14:34:02 GMT 2008

Hi,

I don't know if this falls inside the scope of Omero, or if I should find an
external solution, but do you have any experience running Omero with
encrypted communications between the clients and the server?

My problem is that I want to use the Institute's LDAP server to import user
accounts, but it would not be good to send passwords in clear text through
the network. Do you have any experience with this situation?

Thanks,
Paulo