[ome-users] Crash importing Leica files

Caterina Strambio De Castillia strambc at mail.rockefeller.edu
Tue Nov 4 16:00:01 GMT 2008

Dear Brian
thank you for your efforts to properly capture metadata. After being
at the OME user's meeting in Paris this last spring I have a much
greater appreciation of how hard tackling this problem really is...
So keep up the good work and we will be patient with the our problems
with .lif files...
CIAO
Caterina