[ome-users] Low resolution when visualizing with OMERO

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Mar 12 16:22:21 GMT 2008

Hi Paulo,

The STKs have a thumbnail in the file (if I remember right) and you
may be only importing those for some reason. Let me look into the
issue with our STKs here and see what we find. It may be a general
problem or something more specific with your data.

I do know awhile ago we had a problem with corrupted STKs only
importing the thumbnails, so perhaps try some other data and let me
know if you get different results. I'll let you know what I find here
asap.

Cheers,

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee