[ome-users] Low resolution when visualizing with OMERO

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Wed Mar 12 16:18:23 GMT 2008

Hello,

I have uploaded a couple of STK files to OMERO and the resolution is low (lots
of dithering) when visualizing with OMERO Insight. I had uploaded STKs before
and they were fine, but those were small (15MB) and these latest ones were
around 90MB each. Did you ever have this problem, or know what may be causing
it? When I download the original image from the OMERO server and open it with
ImageJ, the resolution is fine, so the problem is either with importing to
OMERO or with visualization.

Thanks,
Paulo