[ome-users] Viewing SVG images in OME's web interface

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Mon Mar 3 17:58:23 GMT 2008

Hello,

I imported a couple of images to an OME server and I was trying to see them
with the web interface, but it complained that I don't have an SVG plugin. I
do have one, and I can open the images if I bypass OME's interface (I checked
the source and used the address that would open in case SVG plugin detection
was successful). I suppose the way OME detects the presence of an SVG plugin
is not compatible with the way my plugin works (I'm using Firefox on Linux
Debian Etch). Is this a known issue? Can you think of a way to fix it other
than by going to the code and manually removing the check for an SVG plugin?

Thanks,
Paulo Almeida