[ome-users] Cannot see images

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Fri Nov 23 10:09:07 GMT 2007

At last we are starting with OME 2.6.1, at last...

First problem:
After following the instructions sent me by josiah (installed ADOBE SVG viewer, disabled
internal svg viewer) the image viewer pops-up with only the top frames (planes and
colormap), but no image. The same with the thumbnails in the various OME pages: only a
small blue square appears.
What can I do?

Help!
	mario