[ome-users] Setting quotas in Omero server

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Wed Nov 14 16:42:37 GMT 2007

On 9 Nov 2007, at 18:59, Paulo Almeida wrote:

> Hi,

Hi Paulo.

> Is there a way to set quotas for users? My idea is to allocate 50
> GB of
> storage space per user. Is that possible?

At the moment it is not possible to set strict quotas. It is however
possible to monitor the disk space usage of all your users using the
"Drive Space" tab of the OMERO web based administration interface. If
you need a more specific breakdown it'd be helpful to know what else
you'd like to see on that page.

> Thanks,
> Paulo Almeida

Ciao.