[ome-users] Refuses to import (partial answer)

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Wed Dec 19 15:28:59 GMT 2007

Hi Mario,

If your system has it installed, you can select the default java to be used
with 'update-java-alternatives'.

I usually use:

update-alternatives --config java

but I was reading about it now and update-java-alternatives is recommended. If
you cannot use this method, perhaps setting an environment variable will do
the trick. Something like:

export JAVA_HOME=/your/path/to/java

Hope this helps,
Paulo