[ome-users] upgrading OME 2.6.0 to 2.6.1 - any issues?

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Fri Dec 7 21:24:05 GMT 2007

The procedure is to download the new codebase, and run the standard
installer from it (install.pl).
You should have OME 2.6.0 backed up, but otherwise running and "live"
when you update.
The installer will perform the update for you.  We've done quite a
bit of testing and have successfully migrated a lot of data this way.
-Ilya