[ome-users] Cannot login anymore

Matthias Dunda Matthias.Dunda at carus-it.com
Fri Dec 7 10:49:11 GMT 2007

Hi all,

although not having changed anything server side I cannot login to the OMERO database anymore.

The password is correct (because the Example01-code still works) but the Insight refuses to login - both versions: the one from the download site in version Beta2.2 and the self compiled one from the SVN Beta2.3.

First exception rises here:

        ExperimenterData getUserDetails(String name)
                throws DSOutOfServiceException
        {
                try {
                        IPojos service = getPojosService();
                        Set<String> set = new HashSet<String>(1);
                        set.add(name);
-->                     Map m = PojoMapper.asDataObjects(service.getUserDetails(set,
                                        (new PojoOptions()).map()));
                        ExperimenterData data = (ExperimenterData) m.get(name);
                        if (data == null) {
                                throw new DSOutOfServiceException("Cannot retrieve user's " +
                                                "data");
                        }
                        return data;
                } catch (Exception e) {
                        throw new DSOutOfServiceException("Cannot retrieve user's data " +
                                        printErrorText(e), e);
                }
        }
I don't know what this is! ...is it JBoss? ...or hibernate?

Have a nice weekend!
Matthias

PS: Sorry for the binary, I don't know if it's OK in this list... :-o

--
Matthias Dunda, Dipl.-Inform.
c.a.r.u.s. HMS GmbH

Amtsgericht/Register Court: Kiel, HRB 4587 NO
Sitz/Registered Office: Norderstedt
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Karl-Heinz Witt, Dr. Matthias Rath