[ome-users] Installing OME 2.6.0 on an Xserve

Tom Macura tm289 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 14:01:19 BST 2007

Larry,

Since we don't run Mac OS X server, we depend entirely on feedback
from our users to fix the differences between OS X and OS X server.

Have you tried using the other version of the OME installer ?
	http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/snapshots/ome-2.6.0.tar.gz

This installer is command-line based, but "generic" and works on OS X
and Linux. It also creates verbose and helpful logs. Could you please
try this installer and report if things work or if not, send some
logs & program output.?

-- Tom