[ome-users] Java interface to XML-RPC

Thomas Kuo thekuo at ece.ucsb.edu
Sat Mar 11 01:55:53 GMT 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to use the Java interface to XML-RPC to edit an established
Semantic Type in an OME database.  I've scanned through much of the
websites but haven't found a good API for all the commands that are
available.  But it seems like I need to either import
org.openmicroscopy.ds.st; or org.openmicroscopy.st.[SemanticType].

Am I headed in the right direction?  Is there a more concrete
description of the JAVA api for Semantic Types?

Thanks,
~Thomas

--
Thomas Kuo