[ome-users] Reinstall Problems

Nicholas Lahens lahensn at canisius.edu
Tue Aug 1 16:16:19 BST 2006

Hi again,
My work on the remote upload utility was halted by some
trouble I encountered with OME (as a result of manually
removing image entries from omeds and their associated files
from omeis). I ended up reinstalling OME using the latest CVS
build. The install complete without a hitch. However, when I
attempt to access the main page of the Webclient, instead of
download the serve.pl file. When I attempt to access the
database using the Java Client, I cannot login because it
always informs me my username and password are incorrect.
I've looked at the apache error and access logs as well as
the Java Client log and I don't see anything obviously
indicating an error. My system setup hasn't changed since my
original install of OME. Thanks you for your continued help
and patience.

Nick