[ome-users] Analysis work and Execute chain in OME Java client (Shoola) ?

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 10:12:49 BST 2005

Liang-

Thanks for your email.  Indeed, the Shoola client's don't yet run
analyses or make analysis results visible.  A few things to note:

1) OME is a work in progress.  For where we're going in the short to
medium term, see http://www.openmicroscopy.org/release/

2) There is alot of other work underway, and support for analyses
within remote clients is currently being developed by Harry Hochheiser,
at NIH.  Send the list what you'd like to see and we'll work to include
it.

3) If you have some time to dedicate to the project, have a look at the
docs section of your Shoola distribution (get Shoola from CVS, follow
the directions for build, and then look in ~/Shoola/OUT/docs/).  There
is alot there on the system, and if you want to help Harry, Jean-Marie,
and Andrea, that would be great.

Cheers,

Jason

NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk