[ome-devel] Slidebook sld file open error in Fiji

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Feb 9 17:06:51 GMT 2018

Hi Neil,

for recent SlideBook files, a native reader is developed and maintained
by 3i [1] which is recognized by Bio-Formats.
In Fiji, 3i also maintains a dedicated update site that you might want to
activate in order to open the file. See the 3i support page for more information [2].

Best,
Sebastien

[1] http://docs.openmicroscopy.org/bio-formats/5.7.3/formats/3i-slidebook.html
[2] https://www.intelligent-imaging.com/technical-answers