[ome-devel] OMERO 5.3.3 and CellProfiler "LoadData" module

Emil Rozbicki emil at glencoesoftware.com
Wed Sep 13 19:19:44 BST 2017

Hi Laurent,

Repackaging the prokaryote.jar with appropriate jars would be probably the
most efficient route in your case. Sorry, I wasn't aware you're using the
GUI mode - should have asked. We have not attempted yet to package the
CellProflier itself with the python readers as we're mainly using it in the
headless mode. I happy to document the set up process for python readers if
you're interested.

Cheers,
Emil