[ome-devel] Beginners help - ome tiff with C++

Ashoka Bantumilli ABantumilli at optiscan.com
Tue Oct 10 00:13:48 BST 2017

Hi,

We are looking forward to develop a "C++" application on "Windows" that would create OME-TIFF image files. Please let me know if there is any library (.dll) available now for OME-TIFF (dll) to integrate with my C++ application to generate OME-TIFF image files.

Thank you,
Ashoka.

Ashoka Bantumilli
Software Engineer
p: +61 3 9538 3397
a: 16 Miles St, Mulgrave, VIC, 3170, Australia
w: optiscan.com<http://www.optiscan.com/>   e: abantumilli at optiscan.com

[cid:OptiScan-ViewnVivo-400w_d5956212-cce3-4811-90d0-acba5c3f2b2a.jpg]

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to privilege. This information is only for the use of the individual or entity for whom the e-mail was intended. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, copying or use of the information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, we apologise. Please delete it from your system immediately, destroy any printed copy and inform us by e-mail. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. If you have previously downloaded or printed it, please tell us so that we may retrieve any relevant document or disk at no cost to you.