[ome-devel] FW: Data Scientist position at the AIC Janelia

Jason Swedlow (Staff) j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Tue Jan 17 18:15:10 GMT 2017

Dear All-

See below for a data scientist position open at Janelia.

Looks like fun!

Cheers,

Jason

From: "Chew, Teng-Leong" <chewt at janelia.hhmi.org<mailto:chewt at janelia.hhmi.org>>
Date: Tuesday, 17 January 2017 18:06
To: Jason Swedlow <j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk>>
Subject: Data Scientist position at the AIC Janelia

Hi Jason,

Happy 2017!

Hope you are doing well. I wonder if you would kindly do me a favor. We have position open to hire a data scientist at the Advanced Imaging Center. Can you kindly pass this along to your colleagues?

Job announcement and application link:
http://tinyurl.com/zdef68d

Please let anyone who is interested know that I am happy to chat should they have any question prior to submitting their application.

Hope to see you soon!

Best,
Leong