[ome-devel] MRXS with JPEGXR files

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Feb 9 16:16:09 GMT 2017

Hi Alex,

with regard to the format specification, all the public information we have has
been summarised on this Trac ticket [1]. You might also find more information
on the Openslide website [2].

We also published a blog post [3] describing the extreme technical challenges
associated with this format. If you are still interested, our guidelines to writing a
format reader are available at [4].

Best,
Sebastien

[1] https://trac.openmicroscopy.org/ome/ticket/4121