[ome-devel] x-ray crystallography images

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 14:43:26 GMT 2017

Hello Again

For more information on contributing code to OME please see
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/contributing/

Also, in case it’s of use, there is an example of a PR to add a simple reader including ModuloAlong at
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/1245
I’m afraid, however, that  the extra dimension in this case isn’t angle.

Best Wishes

Ian