[ome-devel] OME-Tiff writing using LOCI calls from MATLAB, and ModuloAlongT annotation

Yellen, Gary gary_yellen at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Oct 27 15:59:55 GMT 2014

Hi Andrew - I do realize that this is a ridiculously long Experiment Description string.  It contains unparsed metadata strings from MATLAB - I'll take care of the parsing if and when I can establish the practicality of my storing acquired data in the OME-TIFF format.

I mentioned it in the context of the excessive file size being produced by the LOCI calls, simply because eliminating it was an easy way to rule out the wholesale duplication of all the XML metadata.
Thanks - Gary