[ome-devel] copy/move bug?

Niko Ehrenfeuchter nikolaus.ehrenfeuchter at unibas.ch
Wed Feb 5 14:04:23 GMT 2014

Dear all,

I might have found a bug in Insight: just tried to copy an image from a
dataset in one group to another dataset in another group via
right-click, edit, copy and finally pasting it into the other dataset.

Insight pops up a dialog asking if i'd like to *move* the data, after
hitting "yes" the image disappeared from the original dataset (even
though I used *copy* there). Repeated the process to make sure I didn't
use the wrong menu entries.

Is this intentionally? Or is it a (known?) bug?

Apologies if this is already fixed in 4.4.10, we're still on 4.4.9...

Thanks
Niko
--
Niko Ehrenfeuchter