[ome-devel] Loading electron microscopy MRC float-point images

Andrii Iudin andrii at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Dec 1 17:18:40 GMT 2014

Dear Jean-Marie and Sebastian,

Thank you for the prompt reply! We are currently using the development
version and for now our service will remain in development. Checks were
made on both the downloaded pre-build 5.1.0 and on the one built locally
from Github source.

The problem we have is that EM images are often very large, even greater
than 4096x4096 and often float. Please could you point me to the code
where one can turn the pyramid generation off for such images? Is it,
perhaps, possible to render only a part of a large image, say 1024x1024
slice out of 4096x4096?

Best regards,
Andrii