[ome-devel] Loading electron microscopy MRC float-point images

Sebastien Besson s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Dec 1 14:05:38 GMT 2014

Dear Andrii,

as a side-note, OMERO 5.1.0 is not released yet as the OME team is actively working
on it. As a matter of fact, it is still in development and should not be used in production.
Just to make sure we are not shipping non-production versions, was your sever built
from the source code?

Best regards,
Sebastien