[ome-devel] adding woolz to bioformats

Bill Hill Bill.Hill at igmm.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 15 14:39:27 BST 2013

I've now got a working Woolz reader (although no lib isolation
service yet) in

   components/bio-formats/src/loci/formats/in/WlzReader.java

which builds fine and I'm looking to add a writer, but there's
no

   components/bio-formats/src/loci/formats/out/

in the repository I cloned.

*Q* Where should I put WlzWriter.java? and what files do I
need to modify to add it?

I can see

   components/scifio/src/loci/formats/out/ICSWriter.java

and I'm planning on using this as an example.
*Q* is this a reasonable example to use?

Thanks once again.

Cheers,
Bill
--
Bill Hill                              : http://www.hgu.mrc.ac.uk
MRC Human Genetics Unit                : http://www.emouseatlas.org
MRC IGMM, University of Edinburgh      : Bill.Hill at igmm.ed.ac.uk
Western General Hospital               : +44-131-3322471x2119
Crewe Road, Edinburgh EH4 2XU, UK.     : +44-131-4678456

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.