[ome-devel] Insight admin, change group, web login etc

jburel j.burel at dundee.ac.uk
Sun Jan 16 08:08:45 GMT 2011

Hi Dale
On 16 Jan 2011, at 07:22, Will Moore wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> I am putting this discussion on our e-mail list, so others can
> help / benefit from it.
>
> To summarise so far:
> - You have some issues with adding new 'admin' users with the
> Insight Admin functions - probably a bug?
Could you explain how you are trying to do it?

I have just created two users as Adminatrator w/o problem. Note that
to create such user, you must be logged in as administrator e.g. "root"
Follow is what I have just tested:
  * create a new group and create a user at the same time. Select
"Administrator" box. A group and a user (admin) created.
  * Select an existing group, create a user. Select "Administrator"
box. The user (as admin) is created.

Jmarie