[ome-devel] Zeiss 710

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Wed Oct 13 19:58:21 BST 2010

Hi Melissa and Curtis,
I had a somehow funny idea which would be to include one TiffData element in each file with the next file in the dataset only. The last one would reference the first one closing the circle. I would like to ask you:
1) is it crazy?
2) is it difficult to implement?
3) it definitivelly optimizes the disk storage but, will it require more disk accesses for conversion and integrity checks?

Best regards.
Rubén